I suppose that since most of our hurts come through relationships, so will our healing,
and I know that grace rarely makes sense for those looking in from the outside.

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Most Likely To

The Balyo RA's went on a retreat this weekend, and on Saturday night we sat around and played "Most Likely To."  We were all doubled over in laughter most of the night, so I thought I'd share a few of the (appropriate) things that my team voted me most likely to do.

On our team, Carrie is most likely to:
Shave her head.
Wear full body spandex in public.
Marry a millionaire.
Join the military.
Get in a fight with Oprah.
Live in a big city.
Openly gawk at someone attractive.
Go on a reality TV show.
Fall in love with a guy with an accent.
Shop in the wrong gender's clothing department.
Elope.
Eat off the floor.
Crash a wedding to meet cute guys.
Think something is fashionable when it definitely is not.
Get boo-ed off the stage at a talent show.
Fall asleep in class.
Snore in class.
Go to jail.

And that is what my team thinks of me.  Pretty accurate.  :)

Mood:  Laughing
Music:  "Tipsy"  J-Kwon

1 comment:

Danny Brown said...

If you get arrested...