I suppose that since most of our hurts come through relationships, so will our healing,
and I know that grace rarely makes sense for those looking in from the outside.

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Snapshots of Mexico

It seems that on almost every trip I take, I become the self-appointed guardian of the quote book.  Spring Break Mexico was no exception.  This is not an all-inclusive list, as the quote book very narrowly avoided being washed away in our flooded tent, but these are definitely a few winners!

"I think they put crack in my hamburger!"  - Megan

"I have a friend who has a friend named . . . Billy."  - Ben

"I touch stuff that's been in China all the time."  - Ben

"So this one time when I was hunting with my uncle . . . "  - Ben

"And then my neighbor ran across the muddy field in his socks."  - Ben

"My uncle shot the nuts off a deer."  - Ben

"This cupcake is like Joel.  White on the outside, but black on the inside."  - Anon

"Did YOU expect there to be chocolate in them???" - Beau

"You've got the voice AND the body, Ben!"  - Karen

"There's someone out there for everyone!"  - Beau

"Thank you for being patient and understanding."  - Matthew/Gary

"Time to wake up!  The stars are shining!"  - JROTC

"Ok guys, you have a $5 limit."  - Natalie

"Suck it up princess!"  - All of the drivers/leaders

"You can blame it on me."  - Lucia

"Hey Carrie, Taco Bell???"  - Matt

"Woof woof!"  - Carrie

"Look!  A California girl!"  - Matt, Ben, and Kenji

"Megan, how do you feel about headbands and tool belts?"  - Matt

"Wear that Drew Ross!"  - Matt

I also realize that most of these won't make sense and/or be funny to anyone outside of our team, but hey, suck it up princess.



Mood:  Happy
Music:  "Show Me the Money"  Petey Pablo

No comments: