I suppose that since most of our hurts come through relationships, so will our healing,
and I know that grace rarely makes sense for those looking in from the outside.

Monday, August 20, 2012

I know I am not, but I know I AM

I KNOW I AM AFRAID.

I am afraid of stepping into the unknown.
I am afraid of being alone.
I am afraid of being found inadequate.
I am afraid of not living up to the expectations of those I love.
I am afraid of letting people know the real me and not liking what they find.
I am afraid of failing.

BUT I KNOW I AM IS WITH ME.

I AM is with me as I step into the future.
I AM is with me so I am never alone.
I AM is my Strength when I am weak.
I AM is the only One whom I have to please.
I AM is changing me into someone who looks more like Himself.
I AM is with me to pick me up when I fall.

No comments: